In order to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Act of 10 June 2016 on Posting of Workers in the Framework of the Provision of Services with the Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2018/957 of 28 June 2018 amending Directive 96/71/EC concerning the posting of workers in the framework of the provision of services, the Sejm is working on a bill amending the above-mentioned act and certain other acts.
Amendment of provisions on posting of workers
The most vital changes provided for in the bill include:
- extending the scope of mandatory employment conditions for posted workers during the basic period of posting,
- ensuring a posted worker specified conditions of employment at the end of the basic period of posting and introducing new rules for extending the minimum conditions of employment, i.e. the so-called “motivated notification”,
- extending the competences of the State Labour Inspectorate,
- extending the definition of the employer posting an employee to and from the territory of Poland,
- simplifying the form of documents submitted by the employer posting an employee to Poland.
We encourage you to read our Legal Alert on upcoming changes in posting of workers available for download below.
How can we be of help?
Our Law Firm offers complex advice on all aspects of the labour law. We have long track record of providing professional legal advisory services in that area to biggest domestic and foreign entrepreneurs.
Please contact us if you require legal advice or have questions with reference to the above.
Information contained in this publication is of general nature and does not relate to the situation of a particular company. Due to frequent changes in Polish legislation, we kindly request that you make sure that on the day you are reading this publication the information contained therein is still up to date. We suggest that you consult our advisers before making any decisions.