Increasing pace of technological advancement along with a constant development of solutions and products available on the market instigate constant changes within legal environment. Changes to the products manufacturing, distribution and usage require relevant amendment of the rules of introducing such products onto the market and their use. Products manufacturers, distributors and even users themselves are imposed numerous legal obligations, including administrative ones, whose non-performance may bring about serious consequences, including financial penalties.
What child safety symbols and warning labels should be placed on a toy packaging? What is a measuring container bottle? Where in the shop there should be displayed information about collecting waste electrical and electronic equipment? In what way to recognize a recycling fee for plastic bags in the books of account? What products need to be reported to a competent inspector before their sale? These are just a few dilemmas that entrepreneurs must solve every day.
- Product classification in accordance with the provisions of law
- Analysis of the current legal requirements set for the products placed on the market
- Legal verification on the launched products’ compliance with the current legal requirements
- Advisory services covering fulfilment of administrative obligations related to the distribution of certain products
- Issuance of a report upon the completion of services, such report indicating a required corrective actions, if any
- Legal assistance in the preparation of relevant notifications, announcements, motions, reports and other documents for competent authorities / institutions
- Representing producers and distributors in proceedings before regulatory authorities and the Office for the Protection of Competition and Consumers.
- Regulatory compliance – ensuring that the distributed product is consistent with the current legal requirements
- Sanction risk reduction – decreasing the risk of potential administrative and penal sanctions threatening for the failure to perform administrative duties
- Reduction of the risk of other costs – decreasing the risk of incurring other costs (e.g. contractual penalties, damages, reputational costs)
- Exercise of due diligence – exercising by a firm / management board members due diligence with regard to the fulfilment of administrative duties
- Reliability increase – improving the company’s reliability by obtaining a service completion report