The Law Firm provides services to pharmaceutical companies, entities active on the market of medical devices, cosmetics and dietary supplements, as well as to medical service centers. We render legal assistance dedicated to certain situations and complex legal advice. Our Law Firm provides our clients with integrated transactional, tax and finance services based on cooperation with other KPMG departments in Poland and worldwide.
We provide legal advisory services to entities active on the market of medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetics and dietary supplements.
In addition, we provide advice to clients operating within medical and pharmaceutical sectors on matters falling within the scope of personal data protection, buying and selling of databases, and drawing up branch-specific rules and regulations, as well as marketing of their own products.
In view of changes in the medical services sector, we focus on providing medical market entities with safe and effective legal
solutions. Legal advisory services that we provide to medical service centers comprise in particular:
- creating, transforming and liquidating medical service centers,
- registration of medical service centers,
- principles of practicing medical professions,
- premises requirements for medical service centers’ premises,
- rules on conducting, storing and disclosing of medical documentation and protection of patients’ personal data,
- patients’ rights,
- drafting agreements for rendering healthcare services and organizational bylaws of medical service centers,
- drafting specimen management contracts for medical service centers’ managers,
- providing healthcare services financed out of public funds,
- representing clients during inspections by the National Health Fund,
- seeking claims in court and conciliatory proceedings in cases of the so-called “overspending”,
- representing medical service centers in proceedings for medical compensation,
- carrying out complex due diligence analyses concerning healthcare entities legal safety, legal compliance and effectiveness of procedures in force, contracts concluded and health records maintained.