The Law Firm of D. Dobkowski LP renders legal services covering identification of frauds and economic offences. In the course of our examination of factual circumstances that give rise to doubts we analyze causes of any malpractice, and then recommend and implement internal procedures aimed at preventing their occurrence. We also provide comprehensive legal advice with reference to legal consequences of the identified frauds or economic offences.
We also provide comprehensive legal advice with reference to legal consequences of the identified frauds or economic offences.
Our services cover in particular the following matters:
- identifying the abuses and offences committed,
- gathering evidence for the purposes of court proceedings connected with the abuses and offences committed,
- recommending legal measures falling within the scope of penal, civil and labor law proceedings in connection with the identified abuses and offences,
- cooperation with the law enforcement authorities,
- representation in court proceedings concerning the abuses and offences committed,
- providing recommendation and support concerning the implementation of abuse and offence prevention procedures,
- carrying out legal audit aimed at identifying factors instigating the fraud risk,
- providing legal assistance during internal audits, including assistance in audits verifying consistence with personal data protection and labor law requirements,
- analyzing and assessing corporate policies and documents as to the risk of occurrence of abuses and offences,
- conducting trainings on identification of abuses and offences, and counteracting their occurrence.
Legal audits offered by our Law Firm are usually combined with financial audit carried out by the KPMG finance and cash flow experts. Findings made in the course of such review proved efficient in the penal and/or civil law proceedings instituted by our Clients against abuse or offence perpetrators.