This is the official website accessibility statement for D.Dobkowski LLP affiliated with KPMG in Poland. If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to contact us..
Many web browsers provide the ability to access page elements using the hotkeys that are defined here. It should be noted that hotkey activation on some browsers is possible only after entering a combination of keys. More information on this topic can be found below.
- Key 0 – Menu
- Key 1 – Page contents
- Key 2 – Home page
- Key 3 – Contacts
- Key 4 – Site Map
- Key 5 – Accessibility statement
- Many links use the “title” attribute to describe the link in greater detail unless the target document is already described in the text of the link itself.
- Link text is chosen in such a way as to be understood even outside the context of the sentence in which it occurs.
- Images contain an “alt” attribute with a description.
- The website does not contain any purely decorative images in HTML format.
- The graphic layout of this page is defined entirely with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- This website uses only relative font sizes compatible with the “font size” attribute in web browsers
- Even if your browser or device does not support CSS, all content contained on the site will still be legible
Supported web browsers for viewing D. Dobkowski sp. affiliated with KPMG in Poland:
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Firefox 3 or higher
- Google Chrome 10.0 or higher
- Safari 3.1 or higher
- Opera 9.5
For best results (greater safety and speed), we recommend updating your web browser to the most recent non-beta version. Browsers available for download:
The website has been designed for optimal readability at screen resolutions of at least 1024×768. If your current screen resolution is lower, a horizontal scroll bar can be found at the bottom of the page.
Opening PDF files requires Adobe Reader. Download the most recent version of Adobe Reader.
Download the most recent version of Adobe Reader.
Playback of audio requires a player such as Windows Media Player or Real Player. The most recent versions of these players can be found here:
Multimedia presentations and video files require Adobe Flash Player (version 8 or higher).
Download the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player.